Monday 26 March 2007

Praise (no not the mayonase)

It isn't often you hear praise for a company, but here is some

In November of 2006 I purchased a Logitech Freedom Bluetooth Headset from Dick Smith's. Now I know I should of, but I didn't keep my receipt or the packaging that the product came in. All I kept was the headset and the charger.

Last week some time the headset failed. The battery wouldn't charge and I couldn’t turn it on.

On Friday afternoon I started looking for the receipt for the Bluetooth headset, hoping to find it, but knowing that I wouldn't. I think looked on my bank statements for the amount, location and the date that I purchased it. After a couple of calls to Dick Smith I had the receipt number, the sales person and the item ID. On Saturday morning I went into a store in QLD and they replaced it with out a problem. All this with out me keeping the receipt or the packaging.

They say that you can really tell how good a company is when something goes wrong…. If this is the case they are amazing.

No comments: