Tuesday 4 April 2006

My Brother Arriving

He landed on the morning of the 12th January 2006.
The afternoon before Mum and I had a little chat over email and realised that neither of us knew what time he arrived or what flight he was on. I called the office that he was going to be working for over here and found out that they seemed to know even less that I did. How was this possible, they where supposed to be organising his first few weeks accommodation.

I took the morning off work and headed to the airport in the morning, hoping that I hadn't missed him. He arrived not long after I got there, looking like shit. That wasn't really his fault as he had just spent about 30 hours in transit. We got the airport bus back to my place where he showered and then a taxi to his work place. I got dropped of at work and then left him to his own devices.

No comments: