Tuesday 3 October 2006

Away again

Towards the end of last week I started some night shifts at work. The first one was a bit tough but after that they got easier as I was able to sleep during the day. One thing I noticed was that if I had to much coffee or redbull during the night I couldn't sleep during the day and that meant that I had to have more the next night.

Neil and I spent Sunday cruising Freo and visiting the beach. That night I had Neil, Chris and Caz around for a barbie. It was a good night and I think that the Dog was a bigger hit than me. They loved him, but most people usually do.

I got the call Sunday lunch time letting me know that I am going country. Tonight I am in Pinjarra and the only accommodation that we could find was in the local pub. The rooms are small, no private bathroom TV or anything like that. It's a bit of a shame when I'm spending less than a third of what the company is willing to spend on me.

I am not to sure what the next few days have in store for us. We are going to head in the direction of Albany tomorrow. If we are giving more work we will stay there, if not we will head back to Perth.

No comments: