Friday 20 October 2006

Lazy me

I know that I have been a little lazy with updating this, but I will make up for it by putting a pictur of me in a to-to at the bottom of this post.
I am on my second trip since my last entry, last week I was up in Port Hedland and Karrattha with work. There is nothing to great about those places but then again they arn't really hoiday places. Everone there is on good money, and they work bloody hard for it as well, but that also means that the price of everything there is high.

At the moment I am in Bunbury and it is the first time that they have sent me away with out an engineer. It is a lot better as I am in control of what we do and when we do it, but of coarse that means that I am working harder than I have been while away in the past.

The beaches are amazing down here, but the photo's always say more than I can.



and of coarse there is that I promised you all:

No comments: