Wednesday 24 January 2007

I'm Back..... Again

I feel that I can start blogging again, it seems that I do this is stages, on and off again...

Well where am I at since I last posted, I am in Qld and Gwen and I have moved into our new
place after about 6 weeks living in her parents place. We found a nice two story place in
Toowong that has a pool and a carport (but we don't have a car :-)) We moved in the Friday
before Christmas 2006 and we both had the following week off work so we set up the place in
that time.

I am still working for Ericsson, and things are going well there. I have started doing a lot
more post processing / analysis / optimisation work but I have still been getting in a lot of
driving. Although I have not spent any nights away since I have been in Qld I have still seen
a lot of the area. I have been as for North as Gympie (past the sunshine coast) and as far
south as NSW (but not as far as Sydney). There has also been night work and early morning
work.

On my first day of work we drove past Wet'n'Wild and Dreamworld and I instantly wanted to go.
I have driven past them both countless times with work but I kept telling my self that I'd
wait until school went back before I went so the lines weren’t as long. That was until I
heard that they did a cheap afternoon rate and that also included the movie that they show at
night. Gwen and I went to Wet'n'Wild last Saturday night and had a great time. We rode all
the new rides as well most of the old ones. One of my favourites was the Tornado.... What a
ride. It is a giant funnel that is lying on it's side, you enter it via a slide and then go from one side to the other bouncing over the flow of water in the middle.

Today I have been down south, not quite to the Gold coast, more around the area where Wet'n'Wild and Dreamworld.

No comments: