Saturday 27 January 2007

The day after....

Well normally on this day of the year I have a hangover and I am still in bed at 10am (when I am writing this). However this year I am at work and I feel great.

It's January 27th 2007.

Last night I took Gwen to the Yatala drive-in. We saw Epic Movie and De-Ja-Vu. The entry price was great, $13 each, that is less than a single ticket to a movie in a cinema, and we got to see two movies.
They broadcastered the sound over a FM radio station and they also had the window mounted sound boxes if we wanted them. I was a little concerned about leaving the radio on in the car, but I did it anyway, the sound was much better then then window box.

Epic Movie, was a little disappointing. It was done along the same lines as the Scary Movie series, just not as good.

De Ja Vu, that was a great movie staring Denzel Washington and Val Kilmer. It was a story about a bombing in New Orleans and the attempts to solve the case using a new technology that allows people to see four days and six hours in the past.

No comments: