Wednesday 21 February 2007

My Day (21 Feb 07)

I thought I'd document my day, so you'd know what I get up to:

Last night I took home the work 4WD as I need it today to access one of the sites. Once I got to work it turned out that we needed to return this car and pick up our normal one as the repairs where complete, so there was no advantage to me taking it home (except that I didn't have to catch the bus)
After I had swapped over the 4WD I got a call from Arpad asking me to test a area of the Gold Coast that wasn't going to well, no photo's from that as it's boring.....



We then headed up to Wilson's Lookout. It had an amazing view of the Gold Coast but unfortunatly we where not able to do anywork up there as the last person up there had locked the gate wrong and we couldn't get in. It wasn't even the kind of gate that could be jumped, it was about 2.5 meters tall.....
I did manage to get some good photo's of the view from up there.




Our next stop was Wongawallan (I didn't know where that was either until I looked it up).
I was glad that we took the 4WD as we made our way to the site..... Believe me when I say that it looked better in real life.



This was the site that we where heading to.



After we where done, it was time to head down again.




We did have a few problems as we left, one of the hub's on the 4WD wouldn't come out of lock. We had to call Hertz and wait, we saw this on the way out and woundered if we could take this out next time instrad of the Land Cruiser.


No comments: