Wednesday 12 July 2006

Arrival in Canada

Leaving Amsterdam I had a flybmi.com flight to London and from there I flu to Toronto. The flight was uneventful with almost no turbulence. I think one of the flight attendants took a liking to me as she kept trying to feed me booze the whole trip. It started with two Scotch's and cokes then the wine with dinner and then more after that, everyone else was lucky to get one :-) (there's nothing to worry about Gwen).

Entertainment on the plane was movies and TV shows. I didn't watch much, I mainly slept. The poker chips that I am carrying in my day pack keep setting off the airport security. So far every checkpoint has gone through my day pack after they spotted them in the X-Ray scan.

Toronto is a big new city. After traveling around Europe and the UK for so long it is almost strange to see sky scrapers, not to mention the CN Tower (the tallest free standing tower in the world).

I'm not sure what I am going to be doing tomorrow yet but I will keep you all posted.

Look after you self

No comments: