Tuesday 4 July 2006

Friday Night

On Friday night we went out for dinner at a Moroccan restraunt then headed over to Jongleurs for a comedy show.

It was my work leaving do, even though I am still working on Monday and Tuesday next week but that was the last time we would all be together as Anthony is on Holidays the next week.

The Moroccan restraunt (http://www.walimarestaurant.co.uk/) served some great food and some even better beer.

Jongleurs (http://www.jongleurs.com/clubs/edi/intro.html) was great as always. They provided us with beers in tubs of 5 although the wait at the bar was quite long the prices weren't as bad as we where expecting. There where three shows and one of them was an aussie. I think he managed to offend every lady in the place and some of the guys, but still I almost fell off my chair laughing and I had tears running down my face. By the end of he 3 acts I had laughed so hard I had a headache but still that did not stop me heading over to mood :-)

We stayed there for an hour or so before I headed home. It was a fantastic night.

No comments: