Thursday 20 July 2006

Vancouver and Pemberton

Most of my time spent on the west side of Cananda I spent on a farm new Pemberton.

Lindsey and Sandy where great in offering me a place to crash and also to let me experience the life of a Potato farmer in Canada. The view from their farm is amazing, there is huge mountains in either side of their farm and some of them are even snow capped. I spent my time there helping around the farm, well not so much helping as watching what they where doing as I had know idea what to do. They farm mainly potatoes, but they also farm a lot of other veg. Their farm is one of the only organic farms in the area and the produce that is grown here tastes awesome.

I went and had a bbq with the wolfers on Tuesday night. It was one of the best steaks I have had since I have been away. Cooked on an open fire in the bush, it was amazing.

On Wednesday I headed back to Vancouver and spent the night in a Hostel that Mustard recommended to me. It wasn't to bad and I had to get up early for my flight down to LA.

No comments: